martes, 7 de diciembre de 2010

CONCLUSION

I have chosen this topic (The history of the English Language) because I believe that it  is very important within linguistics. Students should  know about  the origin of  English and its evolution, because it will help them understand the language they are learning and at the same time the origin of most languages.
This has been only an introduction about the topic itself. I found it so interesting because I had to look up a lot information through different resources and I read a lot about it. At the same time I have learnt many things. It has sometimes been hard but it is worth going on studying and reading about it.

Nowadays ENglish is one of the most spoken and most important languages in the world. In fact, Spanish schools are becoming bilingual because of that fact. It is essential for everybody to be able to speak English. It is the language for business, politics, literature, cinema and other important aspects of our lives.